Dr. Tom Billars
- Undergraduate School: Dakota Wesleyan University, Mitchell, SD
- Optometry School: Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Family Practice Eye Care
Dr. Billars was born and raised in Stickney, South Dakota. In 1978 he founded the Sioux Falls eye practices Optometric Clinic and International Contact Lens, but then merged with Vision Care in 2004. He and his wife Lynda are very proud parents and grandparents to 6 children and 9 grandchildren. In his spare time, he likes to keep busy and active with biking, boating, and playing basketball.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being around a great staff and doctors. He also appreciates how progressive of a company Vision Care is in the areas of medical technology and patient care standards.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Billars
- He played basketball and snare drums in college during the same season at Dakota Wesleyan.
- He has a papillon dog named Journey who he adores.
|Sioux Falls - 37th Street, SD||200 West 37th Street||57105||(605) 336-2020||Details|