Dr. Kyle Porisch
- Undergraduate School: Northern State University, Aberdeen, SD
- Optometry School: University of Missouri-St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Porisch is originally from Flandreau, South Dakota, but he now currently resides in Huron with his wife Jennifer and their five children. He has been a part of the Vision Care family since 2006. His passions outside of work include hunting, fishing, and all things related to sports – a combination of
interests likely forged from growing up in rural, central South Dakota. He fills in his spare time with being a member of his local church board, a youth baseball and football coach, and a Huron Junior Athletics Board member.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is the team aspect of the clinic. He knows he can count on his
Vision Care network of doctors to offer advice if needed. He also enjoys the friendly atmosphere and
top-notch experience that Vision Care provides for each patient.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Porisch
- He is a very competitive board game and card game player.
- He once, along with his father, saw over 60 different species of South Dakota birds in one day.
|Huron, SD||118 3rd St. SE||57350||(605) 352-4264||Details|
|Miller, SD||300 W. 5th||57362||(605) 853-3285||Details|