Dr. Kristen Kramlich
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Optometry School: University of Missouri-St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society (Continuing Education Committee), InfantSEE® Provider, Zenlens™ Scleral Certification
- Ocular Disease Management
- Medical Contact Lens Fitting
- Pediatric and Special Needs Eye Care
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Kramlich was born and raised in Eureka, South Dakota. She spent a short amount of time in the Minneapolis area, but she ultimately returned to South Dakota and joined the Sioux Falls Vision Care Associates in 2017. She loves being active outdoors; you may see her hiking, rollerblading, or kayaking around Sioux Falls. She also takes advantage of all that city life has to offer: enjoying local breweries, attending city events, and supporting Sioux Falls boutiques. She also frequents the dog parks with her rescue dog Molly.
Her favorite part of working for Vision Care is knowing that families can go to any location and receive quality eye care for every member. Our network of physicians provide family eye care, meaning medically structured eye exams can be completed for you, your six-month-old infant, and your grandparent – all in the same day if you’d like!
Interesting Facts about Dr. Kramlich
She enjoys weightlifting and powerlifting. She has deadlifted over twice her bodyweight.
- She has traveled to Haiti and Peru for medical mission trips.
|Sioux Falls - 37th Street, SD||200 West 37th Street||57105||(605) 336-2020||Details|