Dr. Kristen Kramlich
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Optometry School: University of Missouri-St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society, InfantSEE® Provider, Zenlens™ Scleral Certification
- Ocular Disease Management
- Medical Contact Lens Fitting
- Pediatric and Special Needs Eye Care
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Kramlich was born and raised in Eureka, South Dakota. She spent a short amount of time in the Minneapolis area, but she ultimately returned to Sioux Falls South Dakota and joined Vision Care Associates in 2017. She loves being active outdoors; you may see her hiking, rollerblading, or kayaking around Sioux Falls. She also takes advantage of all that city life has to offer: enjoying local breweries, attending city events, and supporting Sioux Falls boutiques. She also frequents the dog parks with her rescue dog Molly.
She completed training at the Saint Louis Children's Hospital, at several Veteran's Affairs Medical Hospitals, and at the Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind, so she is well versed in exams ranging from pediatric eye care to geriatric blindness. She feels like this knowledge if well used at Vision Care Associates. In fact, this is her favorite part about working here. Vision Care's network of physicians provide family eye care, meaning that medically structured eye exams can be completed for youself, your six-month-old infant, and your grandparent – all in the same day if you’d like!
Interesting Facts about Dr. Kramlich
She enjoys weightlifting and powerlifting. She has deadlifted over twice her bodyweight.
- She has traveled to Haiti and Peru for medical mission trips.
|Sioux Falls - 37th Street, SD||200 West 37th Street||57105||(605) 336-2020||Details|
|Brookings, SD||952 22nd Ave South||57006||(605) 692-8262||Details|