Dr. Kristen Kramlich
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Optometry School: University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Optometry, Saint Louis, MO
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society, InfantSEE® Provider, Zenlens™ Scleral Certification
- Ocular Disease Management
- Post Operative Surgical Management
- Pediatric and Special Needs Eye Care
- Family Eye Care
Dr. Kramlich was born and raised in Eureka, South Dakota. She spent a short amount of time in the Minneapolis area, but she ultimately returned to Sioux Falls to join Vision Care Associates in 2017. She loves being active outdoors; you may see her hiking, rollerblading, or kayaking around Sioux Falls with her family. She also takes advantage of all that city life has to offer: enjoying local breweries, attending city events, and supporting Sioux Falls boutiques. She also frequents the dog parks with her rescue dogs.
She completed training at the Saint Louis Children's Hospital, several Veteran's Affairs Hospitals, and at the Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind, so she is well versed in varied areas of eye care. She feels like this knowledge is put to good use at Vision Care Associates; in fact, this is her favorite part about being a Vision Care doctor! Our network of physicians provide family eye care, so Dr. Kramlich can provide medically structured eye exams for you, your six-month-old infant, and your grandparent – all in the same day if you’d like!
Interesting Facts about Dr. Kramlich
She enjoys weightlifting and powerlifting. She has deadlifted over twice her bodyweight!
- She has traveled to Haiti and Peru for medical mission trips.
- Her favorite guilty pleasure is an Original Caramel Cow Tale, and true to her German-Russian roots, her grandmother's homemade kuchen.
|Sioux Falls - 37th Street, SD||200 West 37th Street||57105||(605) 336-2020||Details|