Dr. Kenneth Kessinger
- Undergraduate School: Augustana, Sioux Falls, SD
- Optometry School: Ketchum University, Southern California College of Optometry, Fullerton, CA
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Geriatric Eye Care
- Special Needs Eye Examinations
Dr. Kessinger was born in Chamberlain but raised in Sioux Falls. He began his career at Optometric Clinic in 1982, then transitioned to Vision Care Associates in 2004. In his free time, he enjoys time outdoor hunting, fishing, golfing, and biking. He has been athletic his whole life and has been proudly inducted into the Augustana College Athletic Hall of Fame, the Amateur Baseball Hall of Fame, and the Lincoln High School Athletic Hall of Fame. In addition to being active, he also loves to spend time with his three wonderful grandchildren.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is working with his dedicated colleagues, particularly his younger colleagues who keep him up-to-date on the newest technologies and research in optometry. He feels this helps him provide the best care for his patients.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Kessinger
- He makes to-die-for chili.
- He logged over 3,000 miles on his bicycle in 2018.
|Sioux Falls - 37th Street, SD||200 West 37th Street||57105||(605) 336-2020||Details|
|Sioux Falls - Main Ave, SD||208 S. Main Avenue||57104||(605) 334-5741||Details|