Dr. Kendra Ott
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD
- Optometry School: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society, Beta Sigma Kappa National Honor Society.
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Family Practice Eye Care
Dr. Ott is originally from Pierre, South Dakota, where she grew up loving life on the Missouri River. She has lived and worked in Sioux Falls for the past 15 years, but she joined the Vision Care Associates team in 2017. While she does not have much spare time with a toddler running around at home, she does enjoy reading, relaxing at the movies, and traveling the world when her schedule allows.
Her favorite part of working for Vision Care is the advantage of camaraderie among her colleagues in the Vision Care Associates network.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Ott
- She loves musical theatre.
- She is a fan of the Minnesota Twins – regardless of record!
|Tea, SD||725 Figzel Court, Suite 101||57064||(605) 498-0427||Details|
|Sioux Falls - Main Ave, SD||208 S. Main Avenue||57104||(605) 334-5741||Details|