Dr. Jarrell Freitag
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota, Vermillion, South Dakota
- Optometry School: Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society, InfantSEE® Provider
- Dry Eye Disease Treatment
- Myopia Control
- Ocular Disease Management
- Glaucoma Treatment
Dr. Freitag was born and raised in Madison, South Dakota. Inspired by his grandfather Dr. Phillip Freitag, he decided to pursue an optometric career and earned his Optometry Physician’s Degree from Nova Southeastern University. During his final year of education he spent his time rotating at Miami’s Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, the top eye hospital in the U.S. Dr. Freitag loves living in the Sioux Falls area. He especially enjoys spending time downtown with his wife Ali, finding the best restaurants in town, going to movies, taking walks at Falls Park, weightlifting, playing basketball, attending sporting events, and spending time with family and friends.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is connecting with patients and ultimately giving them optimal eye care while using some of the most advanced equipment within the greater Sioux Falls area.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Freitag
- He co-founded the USD Pre-Optometric Club
- He is a Fantasy Football fanatic
- He enjoys spending time with his family’s goldendoodle Apollo.
|Sioux Falls - 37th Street, SD||200 West 37th Street||57105||(605) 336-2020||Details|
|Sioux Falls - Main Ave, SD||208 S. Main Avenue||57104||(605) 334-5741||Details|
|Freeman, SD||1008 Industrial Rd||57029||(605) 925-2020||Details|