Dr. Bruce Siegling
- Undergraduate School: South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- Optometry School: Ketchum University, Southern California College of Optometry, Fullerton, CA
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association, South Dakota Optometric Society
- Ocular Disease Management
- Contact Lens Fitting
Dr. Siegling is originally from Miller, South Dakota. He joined Vision Care Associates in 1984 and has happily provided eye care there ever since. He and his wife Bonnie have two grown children, Jimi and Tanner. He enjoys time spent outdoors either golfing, camping, or hiking.
His favorite part of being at Vision Care is having the satisfaction of working with his outstanding staff, because he knows they provide his patients with a satisfying and enjoyable experience for his patients.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Siegling
- He has been told he looks like Williams from Williams and Ree.
- He once hiked up Mount Whitney in California, the highest peak in the lower 48 states.
|Redfield, SD||1005 West 1st Street, Suite 1||57469||(605) 472-1230||Details|
|Watertown, SD||1520 4th Street Northeast||57201||(605) 882-1818||Details|