Dr. Aaron Feser
- Undergraduate School: South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
- Optometry School: Indiana University, Bloomington, IN
- Affiliations and Certifications: American Optometric Association & Political Action Committee, South Dakota Optometric Society (Past President), Zenlens™ Scleral Lens Certification, InfantSEE® Provider
- Ocular Allergy Therapies
- Ocular Disease Management
- Dry Eye Disease Treatment
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Contact Lens Fitting
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Surgical Co-Management
Dr. Feser is originally from Groton, South Dakota, but has served several Vision Care locations since 2003. He now lives in Yankton where he takes an active part in both the Vision Care Clinic there as well as in the community. He enjoys coaching youth baseball and basketball, cheering the Yankton Bucks and Gazelles, playing fantasy football, teaching Sunday School, attending Minnesota Vikings games, and spending time with his family and friends. He and his wife Chasity have four active children: Owen, Aidan, Elle, and Easton.
His favorite part of working for Vision Care is being able to bring his patients the gift of clear and comfortable vision by using state of the art technology available in his clinic. He also enjoys having the capability to providing great eye comfort through therapeutic treatment of ocular diseases. Arguably most important, he’s confident in his staff and that they truly care for his patients.
Interesting Facts about Dr. Feser
- He bats left-handed but golfs right-handed.
- His hidden talent: card tricks.
|Yankton, SD||2701 Fox Run Parkway||57078||(605) 665-2020||Details|